Monday, March 28, 2011

This weekend was pretty productive. I made 3 cupcakes, and I'd say I'm making pretty good timing. When I have off for spring break I'll be able to get a lot done for sure! Right now I've been making at least 2 every weekend and sometimes during the week. The cupcakes are absolutely delicious and my official taste testers (mom and dad) love every single one! Sometimes it gets tiring and I get impatient making them, but I look forward to see how they are going to turn out in the end. And I also know what works and what doesn't work. There are a ton of chocolate cupcakes which makes me really happy because I love chocolate! I've been doing all the hard ones first so that in the end it'll be pretty easy to finish off the rest of the book.

Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcake


Black Forest Cupcake

Boston Cream Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment