Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day so I made a special cupcake! This recipe is part of the 64 that I'm doing but I saved it for today because it has a very spring feel and look! I'm pleased with how they came out because I wasn't sure if I could do the topping like how it's pictured in the book. It's just a plain white cupcake with buttercream frosting and I colored it to get that pinkish color.
I'm almost finished belive it or not I only have about 15 left and 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to do them all but I'll be challenging. I might have to skip the hard ones if I don't have time because it's also costing money buying all the ingredients although I've been trying to be as cheap as possible. I've been bringing them into school to get rid of them because 3 people can't eat all of those cupcakes! Pretty much done though!


1 comment: